Friday, September 5, 2014

Introducing Myself


My name is Alia i'm 16 years old and i'm Jordanian/Palestinian, but i live in Abu Dhabi and i go to raha international school. I love football and running and many other sports, also i love tanning and anything to do with a beach. I love math and english and i basically hate every other subject . this year i aim to be an honor roll student or at least come close. I want to achieve a 6 in either of my higher level subjects and i want to complete most of my CAS and extended essay. 
in the future my goal is to become a successful business woman.
I care about my family and my friends and making my parents proud school wise.
Since i lived in jordan my whole life and i only moved to Abu Dhabi two years ago i'm still a little bit used to the jordanian lifestyle, Abu dhabi is more than 80% international cultures and my school is mostly international, which means that there are a lot of different nationalities that i have to keep up with and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment